Striker Madrid football club, real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo has fully recovered from the knee injury and is ready to participate in the game of Liga with Atletico. About this said the head coach of «creamy» Carlo Ancelotti, whose words lead the local media.
The Portuguese winger injured knee under the end of the prior season, the last few weeks of days worked by the individual program and not out on the field. The player was not called to the national team of Portugal in the qualifying match of the European championship 2016 with a team of Albania, which took place on 7 September, to how to recover from previous damage.
«Now Cristiano completely healthy,» said Ancelotti.- He currently resides in optimal physical condition. He has no issues, he calmly trains». According to the specialist, the attacker will take part in the home match of the 3rd round of the championship season with Atletico Madrid, which will be held on September 13.
Ronaldo this season spent 3 official matches for real Madrid. In the last of them in the 1st round of the Spanish championship with «Cord» (2: 0), he scored a goal
- Real Madrid drew with Atletico Madrid in the first leg of the Spanish super Cup football
- The players of real Madrid lost to Atletico in the championship game of Spain
- The Atletico coach in the game with real Madrid didn’t think about revenge for the defeat in the Champions League
- Cristiano Ronaldo is not caused in the Portugal national football team for the next friendly match
- Real Madrid and Atletico will play for the Spanish super Cup football