The head Coach of the Portuguese football club Benfica’s Jorge Jesus expects striker Russian «Zenit», the Hulk will be released from the first minute in the Champions League game against his team. This Expert opinion was expressed at the pre-match press conference.
Benfica and Zenit will play Tuesday in the first round of the group stage of the Champions League.
«Yes, set up the team that Hulk will start the match in the starting lineup, drew the attention of the Coach.- We saw how he played the last match of the Russian championship against» Dynamo «(3: 2). So We must be ready to play against the Brazilian.
«We have a clear strategy for this match, the players know what to do. We know the enemy,» added the Coach.
The specialist believes that Portuguese and Russian clubs in face-to-face meeting it will be important to extend unbeaten series (Zenit started the championship of the Russian Federation with seven wins in seven matches, Benfica in 4 matches of the championship of Portugal has lost only two points).
Zenit started the season very strongly. We also had a good start in the championship. Naturally, everyone wants to extend a successful series. Moreover, in any tournament is always important to start with a win. We will try to win tomorrow,» said Jesus.
Jesus said that this man will not have conflict with the main Zenit coach Andre Villas-Bachem, who previously headed» Port».» in our relationship happened every victory was given to me and Andre. Glad I have the opportunity to confront the Portuguese coaches in the Champions League,» said Jesus.
The favorite in our Quartet no
- Danny: the Zenith will help the experience of the players who competed in the championship of Portugal
- Players of Zenit away in the most defeated Benfica in the Champions League game
- Jose Couceiro: locomotive repeats the same error, often changing coaches
- Russian Zenit will play With the Portuguese Benfica football game of the Champions League
- Villas-Boas: could not score the Third goal in the goal Benfica, but we are pleased with the result