Jose Pekerman will remain the head coach of the Columbia football team to world Cup 2018 in Russia. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the Colombian football Federation (PSF).
on the 2014 world Cup in Brazil under the leadership of Pekerman Colombian team, weakened by the absence of a main striker Radamel Falcao, reached the quarterfinals, where he lost to the hosts of the tournament (1: 2). After the tournament specialist decided to leave your own post. In early July, the head of Colombia Juan Manuel Santos tried to convince Pekerman to stay.
«After one week of negotiations, with a focus on project development team until 2018 Federation proudly declares that Pekerman will continue to work on this post,» said the report by the FSFM.
Pekerman headed the Colombian national team in 2012
- The player Neymar made his debut for the Brazilian national team as team captain
- The lawyer wants to sue the FIFA ?1 billion for the refereeing in the game 2014 world Cup Brazil — Colombia
- Manchester United rented player in football Radamel Falcao because of doubts in his age
- The player Radamel Falcao has moved on loan from Monaco in real
- Antonio Conte shown as the head coach of Italian football