Club world Cup soccer held in Morocco from 10 to 20 December, despite the epidemic of Ebola virus in Africa. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the international Federation of football Association (FIFA).
«For FIFA absolute priority is the health of the players, fans and official representatives on the tournament, is reportedly in circulation FIFA.- But according to the conclusion of the world health organization (who) in Morocco was not diagnosed cases of Ebola. So, there is no reason to talk about changing the venue of the tournament.»
- On the first day of the week will be known the time and place of the African Cup of Nations-2015 football
- The timing of the Africa Cup of Nations will not be changed
- The Association of European football clubs opposed the transfer of the FIFA world Cup 2022 winter
- FIFA does not comment on security measures at the Africa Cup of Nations due to Ebola
- Former General Secretary of FIFA, Jerome champagne will nominate its candidate for the post of President of the organization