The contract CSKA Moscow Lokomotiv Moscow on holding home matches army club in the group stage of Champions League football at the stadium in Cherkizovo will be signed before the end of the week. About it in conversation with the journalist said CSKA General Director Roman Babayev, noting that as long as between the clubs have only a verbal agreement.
«the contract until not signed, there is only a verbal agreement,» said Babayev.- I think before the end of the week all the details will be settled, and we will sign the official contract.
in the group stage of the Champions League CSKA will play German Bayern (September 30 — at home, on 10 December — away), English Manchester city (October 21, at home, on 5 November — away) and Roma (September 17 — on the road, November 25, at home).
CSKA will hold a home match against Bayern in an empty stadium due to the behavior of army fans during the tournament with the Czech «Victoria» in the group stage of the Champions League season 2013/14
- Zenit will hold a meeting With Benfica, Bayer and Monaco in the group stage of the Champions League
- Major defeat of the Russian football clubs in European competition. Dossier
- Giner: to file a complaint with the CAS on UEFA’s decision on the disqualification of the stadium CSKA pointless
- Players Bayern drew with Schalke in the championship game Germany
- CEO CSKA: the draw for the Champions League for us was unsuccessful