The incident at the match «reserves» (Tula) — «Zenit» (St. Petersburg) in the first round of the championship of Russia (), when the behavior of the fans of the St. Petersburg club game was stopped for a few minutes, will be considered at the meeting of the Control and disciplinary division of the Russian football Union (CDC RFU) on Wednesday, August 6. About this journalist said the head of the CDC Arthur Grigoryants.
at the 19th minute of the tournament, the fans of «Zenith» massively tried to climb over the fence and ran onto the field, resulting to the podium guests were concentrated additional police force, and the game was stopped for four minutes.» The incidents in this match, and noted authorities in the final Protocol of the meeting will be considered at the meeting CDC RAF sixth,» said Grigoryants.
before the inspector meeting Yuri Chebotarev said that he had made in the minutes of the tournament a record of the incident with the participation of the fans of «Zenith».
last season, fans of the St. Petersburg club tore home match of the 29th round of the championship of Russia with Dynamo, when massively broke at the stadium «Petrovsky». Then one of the fans attacked the defender white-blue Vladimir Grenade. In the end Zenit to spend the next two home tournament without spectators and 3 — closed fan sectors
- Zenith fined 300 thousand Rubles for misconduct fans
- RFPL: match reserves the Zenith was suspended because of the danger of running fans on the field
- Zenith has the ability to be fined five hundred thousand Rubles for the behavior of fans in the game with Arsenal
- Player Zenith Ivan: it is a Pity that the joint fans have not seen such a victory
- Zenit will play against Dynamo in the Central match of the 7th round of the championship of Russia on football