The control and disciplinary Committee of the Russian football Union (CDC RFU) will look at the behavior of the 2 players of Spartak Moscow — defender Sergei Parshivlyuk and midfielder Dmitry Kombarov — during the tournament, 4th round of the championship of Russia against CSKA (1: 0). About this journalist said the head of the CDC Arthur Grigoryants.
The decisive goal in the game was scored in the 61st minute with a penalty, which implemented Kombarov. The episode with the appointment of the 11-meter has caused many disputes, for example, after the tournament leader CSKA Yevgeny Giner and head coach of CSKA Leonid Slutsky told That the judge made an erroneous decision. In the end the skirmish were removed Parshivlyuk and armeec Kirill Nababkin.
Remote in injury time Parshivlyuk, leaving the field, kicked protective limit television cameras, » explained Grigoryants.- As for Kombarov, after a goal is scored, he goaded the audience on the podium, then began throwing foreign objects on the field.»
- CDC RFU appointed a fine player in football Spartak Sergei Parshivlyuk for the behavior in the game with CSKA
- Head of refereeing RFU: Parshivlyuk himself provoked its destruction in the game with CSKA
- Slutsky: the Judge was obliged to remove the Spartacus of Parshivlyuk, and does not assign a penalty
- Valentin Ivanov: apologies CSKA for the episode with a penalty must be Parshivlyuk, and not judge
- Giner: penalty against CSKA in the game against Spartak was not