The control and disciplinary Committee (CDC) of the Russian football Union (RFU) has imposed a fine on the Simferopol TJC and Sevastopol SC BSF according to the results of the tournament 1/256 final of the Russian Cup. About it is notified on the official Internet representation of the RFU.
SC BSF Tuesday beat ECT. The meeting, which took place in Simferopol, ended with the score 2: 0 in favor of Sevastopol club. The match was for both clubs in the first Russian competitions.
following the meeting, TJC was punished by 10 thousand Rubles. with remark «for the failure of the receiving party to public order and security at the stadium». SC BSF will pay 30 thousand for the «mass appearance on the field of foreign persons».
at the upcoming stage of the competition IC black sea fleet will play against FC Sochi», which overcame Yalta «Pearl» — 2: 0. The meeting will be held on August 16.
in the championship of the second division area South of the Crimean clubs that July 31 was adopted in the Russian competition the decision of the Bureau of the Executive Department of the RFU, is expected to start on August 20 matches of the 3rd round, and meeting the first 2 rounds will be held in November
- Crimean clubs First played in competitions under the auspices of the Russian football Union
- Crimean clubs will start in the championship of Russia on football in the 2nd division, 20th August
- Yalta Pearl suffered a devastating defeat in his debut match in the Czech Republic football
- CEO TJC: the debut of the club in the Cup of Russia on football left a positive Impression
- Spikelets: objective prerequisites for the use of punishment to the RFU no