Defender of «Spartacus» Sergei Parshivlyuk fined 20 thousand Rubles. for misconduct during the tournament with CSKA (1: 0) in the fourth round of the national championship in football. About it at the meeting of the Control and disciplinary division of the Russian football Union (CDC RFU) told reporters the head of Department Arthur Grigoryants.
in against CSKA Parshivlyuk has been removed compensated in the second half. Leaving the field, he was kicked protective limit television camera, which has become a cause for consideration by the CCD.
at the same time, the midfielder of «Spartacus» Dmitry Kombarov was able to avoid retribution for Celebrating goals against CSKA. Celebrating goals Kombarov was seen as a provocation in the address stands that resulted in throwing objects on the field.
Senior coach of CSKA Sergey Avionika was disqualified for two of the tournament of the championship of Russia. On the 61st minute of the tournament the 4th round of the Russian championship against «Spartak» (0: 1) after the appointment of a penalty against CSKA Ovchinnikov has been removed from the technical area for swearing in the address of the backup judge.
- CDC RFU will see the behavior of the players of Spartak Kombarov and Parshivlyuk in the game with CSKA
- Valentin Ivanov: apologies CSKA for the episode with a penalty must be Parshivlyuk, and not judge
- Slutsky: the Judge was obliged to remove the Spartacus of Parshivlyuk, and does not assign a penalty
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena
- Head of refereeing RFU: Parshivlyuk himself provoked its destruction in the game with CSKA