in the last month of summer 2013, the dispute resolution chamber of the Russian football Union (RFU) ordered the «locomotive» to pay «Nick» part of the funds for the transfer of midfielder Denis Glushakov in «Spartacus». The player defended the colors of «Nicky» from 1999 to 2005, and in June 2013 moved from the «Locomotive» in «Spartacus». The railroad filed an appeal, which was rejected, then the club decided to appeal to CAS. Consideration of the claim was held on August 18.
from the outset, the decision ought to be taken in September, but after the deadline was postponed to the end of October.» We waited for a decision by the end of October, but now we got a new letter from the CAS that the decision is postponed until November 30. The reason is the same — the workload of the Secretariat,» said Prokopets.
the head of «Locomotive «Olga Smorodskaya in February, told in an interview TASS that» nick «requires 15% of the amount of the transfer. On unreliable data,» Spartacus «paid» locomotive «for Glushakova ?8 million
Smorodskaya has stated that» locomotive «will be judged with» Nika «in Lausanne, as, in her expressions, the club can get money from the first transfer Glushakova, when the player moved to SKA Rostov in 2006, despite the fact that» nick «insists, because it was a rental
- The case of football clubs locomotive and nick will be considered on 18 August in CAS
- Lawyer: CAS decides in the case of FC Lokomotiv and nick for one to two months
- Leonid Kuchuk in fact continues to perform the duties of the head coach of Lokomotiv
- Assistant Leonid Kuchuk: our coaching staff is not going to work in Lokomotiv
- Leonid Kuchuk was not allowed at the base of FC Lokomotiv on disposal Olga Smorodskaya