The coaching staff of the Russian Federation for football led by Fabio Capello has named the final squad for a friendly match against Azerbaijan, which will be held on September 3 in Khimki near Moscow, and to meet the qualifying tournament of European championship 2016 with a team of Liechtenstein (8 September in Khimki).
According to the press service of the Russian football Union, comprised of 25 players, including striker Spartak Moscow Artem Dzyuba, who with 6 balls leads in the list of scorers in the championship of Russia. Striker was not included in the national squad at the world Cup in Brazil.
goalkeepers: Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moscow), Yuri Lodygin ( «Zenith» ), Artem Rebrov ( «Spartacus» )
- In Russia half of the attackers, not to cause Dziuba team would be madness, says expert
- Players of Spartak, to the roster of the Russian Federation, was allowed to play in the game on the opening of the Arena
- Goalkeeper Spartacus Rebrov: I understand that the first number in the team is Akinfeev
- Player Artem Dzyuba will start training from the national team of Russia on Friday
- Fabio Capello: the Question of salary is least worried about