Brazilian Player protection «Terek» Antonio Ferreira wants to finish his career in football in Russia. About This player told the journalist.
«of course, I would like to play for the Russian national team, but I want to get Russian citizenship not because of this,» said 29-year-old Ferreira in a telephone conversation.- I have been living in Russia, I quite like it. To leave the Russian Federation I am not willing — indeed, I would like to finish here his football career».
According to the Brazilian, He asked the head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov to help With getting a Russian passport.» He said that will help, » said Ferreira.- It was a week ago before the match With «omkaram». Since I did not take any action on obtaining a Russian passport».
Ferreira stands for «Terek «in 2010. Before the Brazilian played for Nalchik Spartak(2009) and the Latvian» Jurmala «(2005-2006) and» metallurg «(2007-2008)
- Football Spartak Rafael Carioca withdrew before the end of the season due to injury
- Former football player Brazil Adriano is accused of having links with drug traffickers
- Coach Lucescu’s Shakhtar: the behavior of the player in football Bernard unexplained
- Club Ronaldinho requires from the authorities of Mexico to punish the politician, who was named player of the monkey
- Players Terek defeated Amkar in the championship game of Russia