Before the tournament the 4th round of the Czech Republic football between CSKA Moscow and Spartak in the vicinity of the stadium «arena Khimki» there have been no riots, incidents and skirmishes fans. These data journalist approved in the management of the departments of the interior Ministry, working in Derby.
All the approaches to the stadium were separated by employees of law enforcement in two parts — for fans of CSKA and Spartak. So the risk of collisions and brawls was minimized.
before this season in 2 Derby at Arena Khimki» there have been numerous fights at the stadium ticket office. Initially in the first round of the learned relations bullies CSKA and «torpedo», and in the 2nd round of the fans of «Spartacus» attacked fans of «Dynamo «»
- Tickets for home games of FC Spartak in season 2014/15 will be divided into two categories
- CSKA fans have tried to burn a new stadium Spartak
- Official opening of the football stadium Spartak Moscow
- The players of CSKA won a 13th consecutive victory in the Czech Republic, Which was a new record for the tournament
- At the stadium Spartak started selling tickets for the opening game for season ticket holders