Midfielder Bayern Bastian Schweinsteiger appointed as the new captain of the German national team in football. About it informs the press service of the German football Association.
The former captain was Philipp Lahm, with which the team won the world Cup in Brazil. After the tournament, which ended in July, Lam announced the completion of performance for the team.
Schweinsteiger will not play in the upcoming Wednesday in Dusseldorf friendly match with Argentina because of injury.
on account of the 30-year-old Schweinsteiger 108 caps (23 goals). In its composition, he won two bronze and one gold world Championships
- The football team lost to Germany in his field team Argentina in a friendly match
- Messi will miss the friendly match Argentina with Germany due to injury
- The player Neymar made his debut for the Brazilian national team as team captain
- The best scorer in the history of the world Cup Klose finished his career in Germany
- Diego Maradona arrived at the hospital of Buenos Aires