The defender of the North American team of the NBA (NBA) Los Angeles Lakers» Kobe Bryant plans to acquire shares of the Italian football club «Bologna». About it speak Italian media.
Bryant is a Group of investors, which conducts dialogues on the acquisition of the Italian team second division. A group of investors headed by an American businessman Joe Tacopina.
The «star» of the National basketball Association is ready to spend on buying club $350 thousand.
according to Forbes magazine, the attacking Player protection is the highest-paid player in the National basketball Association. According to the magazine, in 2014 Bryant will earn $64, 5 million Of which $30, 5 million will have on his or her salary with the Lakers, the remaining $34 million it is expected to yield synergies with companies such As Nike, Lenovo, Hublot, Turkish Air and Panini. Forbes said that Bryant is the most popular player of the National basketball Association in China, where Nike is actively increasing their own business. In November last year, it extended for another two years own contract with the Lakers, which will receive $48, 5 million
in childhood Bryant for seven years he lived in Italy: his family moved into the European Union, when Kobe was 6 years old. Just in Italy a future Basketball player was fond of football. In recognition of Bryant, his favorite club is AC Milan.
Bryant is not the only player in the National basketball Association who showed interest in acquiring a European football club. In April 2011 forward «Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James became a minority shareholder of English «Liverpool «»
- Football real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo spent each year ?100 thousand on car insurance
- Source: completed work on the creation of the basketball club Zenit
- The court upheld the disqualification of Suarez in force, but the player is allowed to train
- The Milan player Mario Balotelli has confirmed that he was leaving the club
- The player of Juventus Andrea Pirlo has agreed to continue his career in Italy