The international Federation of football associations (FIFA) has rejected the appeal of the Spanish» Barcelona «forbidden to buy and sell players. About it informs the press service of FIFA.
Barcelona will not be able to carry out the transfer activity during 2 periods starting from January 2015.
The club will appeal against this decision to the court of arbitration for Sport.
By reason of redemption, which was announced on 2 April, was a violation of the Catalans point of the FIFA regulations, according to which teams are forbidden to carry out international transfers of players under the age of 18. At the end of April, Barcelona appealed to FIFA and the punishment was for a time stopped during the pendency of the protest. In addition to prohibiting sales of transfer activity over the 2 next transfer window, the club was ordered to pay a fine in the amount of 450 thousand Swiss francs.
at the end of April, Barcelona appealed to FIFA and the punishment was for a time stopped during the pendency of the protest. During this period, the Catalans acquired striker Luis Suarez for 81 million euros, defenders Thomas Vermaelen (according to the British media, for fifteen million pounds sterling) and jГ©rГ©my Mathieu (20 million euros), midfielder Ivan RakitiД‡ (20 million euros), goalkeeper Raul Bravo (12 million euros) and a number of other players.
in addition to the FIFA ban on the implementation of transfer activity over the 2 next transfer window,» Barcelona «was ordered to pay a fine of $ 450 thousand Swiss francs.
for similar violations must pay a fine of five hundred thousand francs Federation of football of Spain. The organization is given a period of one year on» elimination of violations and reforming the system of international transfers of minors «»
- The court upheld the disqualification of Suarez in force, but the player is allowed to train
- The costs of clubs five major Championships on transfers of players in the summer was $1, 36 billion
- Matches in European cups have the opportunity to be rescheduled for June in the case of FIFA world Cup 2022 in the spring
- Vice President of Monaco : the chance for the emergence of sponsors With buying Falcao failed
- Simonyan: the use of punishment depends On the will of FIFA and UEFA external pressure