Football Association of Paraguay (AFP) did not want to hold a friendly match on the area of Ukraine. About it informs the press service of the organization.
Meeting with the Ukrainian team was scheduled for September 3. AFP asked the Ukrainian side to move the match on a neutral field.
«The delegation of Paraguay will not go to the match because of the military action in the country», — reported in circulation AFP
- National team of Ukraine on football will not hold the match against Paraguay on a neutral field
- The football authorities of Paraguay will be subject to a penalty for refusing to play with the team of Ukraine in Kiev
- Polish FC movement opposes holding in Ukraine of the Europa League with Metalist
- Player Zenith Anatoliy Tymoshchuk was out for a month due to injury
- The RAF delegation headed by Nikolai Tolstykh arrived in England to study the experience FA