first African media citing Mitchell stated that Xulu considering leaving «Rostov», because he was offended by head coach Igor Gamula, and, most importantly, angry four-month delay on wages.
«I never said that Xulu wants to leave» Rostov «because of financial issues,» said Mitchell.- No African media Or whatever else. My words misinterpreted. Finance is something that we do not comment».
«I was told only about the fact that all of Africa is outraged speech coach» Rostov», said the Agent.- Sendu very upset coach’s words, because he loves the fans, Rostov and the Russian Federation».
After the tournament the 12th round of the Russian championship between «height «and «Ural» (1: 0), which was held on October 31, Gamula in a joking manner said that the club is not interested in African defender Benoit Angbwa, saying that the team «and so six black. Later, the technician apologized to African football club players, so before Xulu.
«I have never divided players into good or bad, on foreigners or citizens of Russia,» said Gamula journalist TASS.- Honestly, I was shocked, sincerely worried for two days did not sleep. I did not want someone to insult or offend. For me the players are close. This situation I was laid down, I was seriously nervous».
Xulu moved to Rostov in 2012. In the Russian League this season, 22-year-old infielder spent 3 tournament
- Coach Rostov Gamula: black players accepted my apology
- Media: player of FC Rostov Xulu didn’t want to train because of racist gamely
- Mutko: won’t fit even under FC Zenit in the question about the limit on foreign players
- Vice-President of FC Rostov : We have not been invited by the head coach Bojovica
- Players Rostov won Mordovia in the championship game of Russia