Football Israel Bebras Natcho decided to sign a contract with CSKA, despite an offer from a European club, playing in the Champions League. About this journalist told the Agent of the player Leonid Istrati.
on the first day of the weekend Nacho signed a four-year contract with CSKA. The last six months He spent in the Greek PAOK, on completion of the contract became a free agent. Team midfielder spent 17 matches and scored 3 goals.
«we had options of other Championships, as well as among them — and from Germany. But we are confident That we made the right choice. In favor of CSKA claimed a number of factors, one of which was part of the club in the Champions League. However, there was another offer from a team participating in this tournament, But we chose CSKA,» said Istrati.
«As for foreign Championships, Bebras still young — he was 26 years old, time to play abroad,» he added Istrati.
Istrati noticed That the head coach of CSKA Leonid Slutsky rather wished to observe Nacho in his subordinates.» Leonid Slutsky is a very powerful young coach who every season develops. He rather wished to observe Bipasa in the subordinates drew the attention of the Agent.- from our side, we are very well suited to an attacking style of play CSKA. As far as I know, Nacho and Slutsky’ll see tomorrow, and with the leadership of the club He already spoke.»
- Player Bebras Natcho signed a four-year contract with CSKA
- Slutsky: glad to be able to sign CSKA such a strong player as Nacho
- Agent: the player Bebras Natcho determined with a new club for 2-3 days
- Footballer Roman Eremenko has signed a four-year contract With CSKA Moscow
- A hat-trick Bipasa Nacho helped CSKA to defeat Rostov in the championship game of Russia