The rally was held on Sunday. The event launched a drone with attached flag of Albania over the building of the headquarters of UEFA.
The national team of Albania was forfeit in the away match of the qualifying round of the European championship in 2016 against Serbia, which took place on 14 October in Belgrade. At the end of the first half of the meeting, which was held at the Partizan stadium on the field appeared drone, which was tied a banner with the image maps of greater Albania and photos of Albanian politicians. The defensive player of the national Team of Serbia Stefan Mitrovic tore the flag that angry players Albanian team.
on field brawl broke out. It participated As Authorized national teams, and a few fans managed to break into the lawn. In the end, the game was stopped. Then the English referee Martin Atkinson has decided not to resume the game.
As stated before, the football Federation Albania (FFA) intends to file an appeal against UEFA’s decision, and in case of disagreement — to send a protest to the court of arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne.
UEFA punished and the Serbian national team conducting 2 home games of the qualifying round of European championship 2016 in an empty stadium, as well as deprivation of the three points in the qualifiers. Federation of both countries subjected to a fine of 100 thousand euros each
- Law enforcement agencies will take measures to prevent the use of drones at a football match in England
- The German national team players with a victory over the Scots started in the UEFA Euro 2016
- Dick lawyer: get in the Serbian national team football 20 times less than the Russian team
- RAF agreed with the football team of the Russian Federation award for qualifying for Euro 2016
- A Belgian judge, sГ©bastien Deliverer will serve the match between Russia and Liechtenstein